Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The load is heavy



Please continue to pray for strength for the Bennardo family. Oma is now back in Connecticut after experiencing a TIA (a mini stroke) and is being followed by her doctors there. Sam was in the ER today for 5 hours with a migraine. After four bags of fluids and some IV meds she is doing better. We know that "Pop-pop" is struggling being away from his family as he is working to support them. And Diane is still standing by the grace of God. The stress of living in the hospital (they can no longer stay at the house for patient families as there is a 3 month limit...agh!) and riding on the Aidan roller coaster is catching up on them. We pray for them to continue to turn towards God for strength and to call on the Great Burden Bearer when it just seems to heavy to move. 
On a brighter note the "casts"read my last blog and have not shown up since last Sunday! Yeah :) Go Aidan. His lungs were looking not so good again but as of yesterday the x-rays looked better.

We love you Sam, Diane, Rick, and Oma, and are carrying you with us in our hearts all day and everyday.



"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

  1. Keeping this family in my prayers, and praying that they feel God's arms carrying them through this time..

    ReplyDelete