Friday, October 15, 2010

A-List!

As of last night Aidan is now on the transplant list. He has been having very good days. One day he was off the vent for I believe 8 hours! Go Aidan! I love this little boy. He is so amazing. We pray for the family that will be having to make the choice to donate and that by doing so may it bring some comfort in knowing that they are saving a precious little boy. I am confident that God will over rule for what is best for Aidan.
For a boy with half a heart he sure has a lot of love in him! Sleep well tonight buddy. We love you!




"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name" Psalm 91:14

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see that sweet aidan is doing well! y'all are in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait for more updates!
    -amy (B'ham PICU)-

    ReplyDelete