Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Feeling blessed

Aidan's new wheels
A text from Diane:
" Aidan had a good night after a long day. He lost his pic line early yesterday. Finally last night after a few tries it is where is needs to be. He is a trooper. Aidan is doing pretty good. He's awake more and looks good. Sam is better, yeah! Swallow study today. Also my family is coming here for thanksgiving. Pop-pop (Rick) will be here on the 20th for a week. We continue to be blessed by our family, friends, the staff here, other parents, and strangers! How loved and blessed we are!"

We are the ones who are blessed to know them. I am sure I am not alone in saying this, when I call to try to be encouraging to Diane, I hang up the phone feeling uplifted. We are grateful that God has put Aidan in our lives and that Sam, Diane, and Rick share this journey with us. Aidan is still waiting for his "gift" and we know that the Lord's timing is perfect- so we wait on Him, trust that He is in this, and He knows how to care for Aidan.


"He says, “Be still, and know that I am God.." Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment