Sunday, September 19, 2010

My little sunshine


Laura, Jewel, and I went to see Aidan, Diane, Sam and Oma today. It was so great to see them! Aidan looked like Aidan again- hardly any swelling in his face. Tomorrow he is going back into the cath lab and the doctos are going to try and make a new fenestration in his heart to help relieve some of the pressure which will help stop the casts from forming- so big day, please keep him in your prayers.
Diane and Sam mentioned how awesome the nurses and doctors are at Boston children's. Aidan's blood pressure was dropping and they calmly came in and did what was needed and it wasn't until after that they were told that it was a rocky situation. I was able to see one of Aidan's nurses today and it was her first time with Aidan and she was so wonderful with him. As I can remember from Yale, Aidan has had quite a few impressive nurses in the past. Diane and Sam also said he had a following of nurses at Birmingham- he must win them over with that great smile :)
Aidan did wake up to "say hello" to me with his big bright eyes. He even held my hand- I am so in love with this little boy. He is my little sunshine and may the Lord bless him everyday :)

1 comment:

  1. I continue to keep him in my prayers...I'm glad you all got to see him. (Diane and Sam, too!)
    Pass on hugs!

    ReplyDelete