Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy day for Aidan

An email from Diane:
"Wow what a busy day for Aidan. They did a MRI today and he was there for about 2 hrs., it went well though. When he got back to the room he was having some issue's with his blood pressure dropping, they quickly got it under control. Then he had an echo on his belly, it has gotten even more swollen... They put a drain in and blood came out, stopped his heparin and gave him blood and plasma. The surgeon's checked him out and feel stopping the heparin will solve the problem. If the weekend goes well and Aidan does not throw them another curve ball they will do another heart cath on Monday. The results from the MRI lead them to believe they can make Aidan a new fenestration in the cath lab and not in the OR. If he has to have it done in the OR it's rather invasive, so I'm keeping my fat fingers and toes crossed that it works out in the cath lab! He was looking nice and pink tonight and his oxygen levels were in the low 90's! YEAH!"

Aidan we hope you have a peaceful weekend. Get your rest little man- we love you!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment