Friday, October 16, 2009

Good day :)



Well it looks like we are leaving this popsicle stand on Monday! The Special Care place didn't work out. So PT/OT will be set up for us at home. Can't say we are upset---I kinda feel it might be for the best. I think Aidan will be sooooo happy to be home, and of course we will, darn near beside ourselves. Aidan slept better last night, not great but better. He laughed and played today and we let him have a few M&M's, Sam put them on the tray and he did his best to pick up the bright colored one's (I think those may have been the one's he could see), anyhow he was able to grab a few and get them into his cute little mouth! My heart melted! It's been a really good day. I'll send a picture as soon as he wakes up. love you, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment